Work with us
Who we are:
TwinOne is a tech company specialized in digital solutions for the creative industry. Founded in 2019, it is the first Italian startup leveraging visual technology to empower the creative process.
TwinOne was established after 3 years of R&D in the field of innovation technology applied to the creative world, with the vision to help product based brands to become more versatile, quick and sustainable by using 3D technology.
Our research, combined with expertise in gaming technology and in the creative industries led us to deliver the software TwinOne SEE, a solution that allows creative professionals to express their ideas visually and edit them in real time with hyper-realistic quality.
It is so easy to use that it doesn’t require any technical skills as it was developed from a designer’s perspective.
TwinOne SEE is based on Unreal Engine, the most powerful game tool on the market. It’s a versatile software for product design, as well as a powerful storytelling tool, able to produce easily and on a large scale professional contents.
But this is only the beginning… We are now looking for curious, passionate, enthusiastic and dynamic people to expand our team.
What we are looking for: Unreal Engine Developers
- Experience in Game Development
- Knowledge of the Unreal Engine environment and of the BluePrint interface
- Knowledge of C++ language
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Basic knowledge of 3D graphic
- Good mathematical knowledge
- Ability in problem solving and finding alternative solutions to satisfy the requests of the Design Team
- Compliance with the work schedules
Nice to have:
- Capacity to organize your work tasks
- Ability to estimate the working time of your tasks and the autonomy in defining priorities
- Develop software solutions based on Unreal Engine 4/5
- Code optimisation
- Collaboration with the tech, art and design team
What we offer:
Thanks to the uniqueness of our work, whoever joins the TwinOne team learns a unique pipeline that starts from the game development, passes through the creation of interactive experiences and innovative apps, up to virtual production.
We are a young and dynamic environment in which each element is carefully chosen and encouraged every day to overcome their limits to create something new.
Place of work: Milan
The offer is aimed at both genders in compliance with the rules on equal treatment, pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006. With regard to the processing of personal data, we invite you to read the information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 of the GDPR 2016/679. It is necessary to indicate the authorization for the processing of personal data pursuant to Law 196/2003