Develop a capsule collection in 5 weeks
“What TwinOne has realized on the occasion of its launch at the White Show in Milan during the 2020 Female Fashion Week, is a simulation of the entire process of creation of a capsule collection of an iconic fashion accessory, the Louis Vuitton Keepall duffle.
Working alongside a creative director of a fashion firm, the aim of the simulation was demonstrating how TwinOne technology and its application can replace the traditional process with a totally virtual one, showing significant benefits.”
TWINONE is a flexible process of visual digitization and instant duplication, designed to support companies and brands across multiple business functions and in the resulting optimization of direct to consumer operations. It’s a high-speed device that allows you to reproduce in real time any product-image (digital twin), in large or small scale, from an initial template through limitless iterations. Its sphere of action ranges from supporting and boosting the creative streams during the product design phase to the definition and replication of any visual including still-life shots, backdropped pictures, or 3D renderings for e-commerce.
Beginning with a selected product, the TWINONE team will be able to digitize it in a virtual and realistic twin which is then imported into the software to create all desired and possible renderings of the original template, on all levels: interactive, static or in motion. The creative process happens instantly and applies easily to any product category. You can mix, combine and assemble a wide variety of textures, colors, patterns, prints. Even the most sophisticated embroideries and 3D bejeweled decorations springing from the minds of designers and creative teams.
TWINONE represents a disruptive solution for the entire ecosystem. Fair digitization, responsible design and environmental respect are at the heart of this unique process that helps you to rethink and reorganize your current business models. The instant digital process allows one to avoid:
• Extended amounts of time usually dedicated to research, creative stream and product prototyping;
• Unconditional use of fabric, leather and hardware traditionally involved in current practices;
• Costs of production, assembling, stitching, dyeing and quality control;
• Costs and scheduling of product shootings, including post-production;
• Waste of electricity, water and paper related to the above mentioned operations;
• Costs of transportation and logistics related to the above mentioned operations.
TWINONE brings on the market a real-time 3D technology enabling a high value- creation and revenue-growth impact. The digital twins resulting from the process represent the ultimate cost/time saving tool for any company division, from the style office to the communication, wholesale, retail and e-commerce departments. Thanks to this method and technology, Twin One will help you to create virtual, totally photorealistic and inexhaustible reproductions for any required use. A single, multi-platform and sustainable process that delivers unlimited multichannel content.
• Week 1 – Style research, trend analysis and creative concept;
• Week 2/3 – Product digitization including a sample quantity of 40 materials, patterns, prints, embroideries and bejeweled details;
• Week 4 – Design process and collection creation;
• Week 5 – Production of collection visuals.
• Creative and design offices: creation, experimentation and rendering.
• E-commerce: output of product images for online sale, in high definition, still life or with a 3D perspective, plain or with a backdrop, interactive for web, for Virtual and Augmented Reality.
• Retail & Wholesale: creation of sales catalogues, and line lists with all color, material and pattern skews requested, for digital media or high-quality prints.
• Press & PR: catalogues, print advertising campaigns and billboards, videos, newsletters.
• Digital communication: use of the twin images on websites, digital platforms, apps and social media; use of the 3D twin for interactive configurators, Augmented Reality visualizations, or Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Tik Tok filters.
• Showroom, In-store and Events: engaging and responsive 3D animations for touch displays, gaming and immersive entertainment.
• Apparel & Fashion
• Architecture, Furniture Design and Home-goods • Jewelry & Watches
• Beauty & Cosmetics
• Consumer electronics
• Motors and Transportation
• Advertising, communication and digital agencies • Business consulting companies
• TV & Cinema